Ok wow, I’m so sorry I’m getting to this so late, but hater anon has literally commandeered my ask box (to the point where I start to wonder if there are more than one…) so I tend to miss nice things like this. Many apologies…
ANYROAD YES ten random facts….
1. When I first started watching this show, I could not have even imagined the impact it would have on my life. One minute, I’m a C-average student with an F-average attitude, next thing I know, I’m a straight A student who’s running 19th in his class. I know this may sound a little cliché…but this show gave me passion and direction. I actually have a major now, whereas before, I didn’t feel like I had anything to live for, so I floundered around from science to science with no direction at all. So I really have to thank my friend Hannah for getting me into it, because it was one of the best moves I’ve ever made in my life.
2. I am a bit of a grammar nazi. I really like to edit papers, so I tend to get a little over-zealous when it comes to that…if I find a typo ANYWHERE, I’ll try to correct it (and I mean anywhere…there were a lot of typos in my EMS tests). So one of my pet peeves (especially when I’m reading fanfiction) is when people write “then” when they mean “than”, “quite” when they mean “quiet”, “breath” when they mean “breathe”, “your” when they mean “you’re”…the list goes on. But the one thing that gets me the most is when people use texting language in formal essays. “i am 4 the sme ting dr MLK wuz 2 bc he wuz kool. H8rs gona h8” is not a line in an essay, it is a freaking massacre of the English language. This is relevant to this blog because…hater anon. Of course, now I just look at him and pity da fool because he has such a minuscule and incomplete grasp of the English language, I just have to go “Oh you poor, poor thing. Not even I can save you now.”
(Wow sorry these are very long. I will make the next ones shorter, I promise)
3. I love it when Roy does this
Please and thank you.
4. Johnny is so cute it hurts
And he needs to stop it
5. I am in love with Dixie McCall.
Because she is an amazing person, and she always knows what to say.
6. Dr. Brackett’s sideburns.
7. I really wish Dr. Early was my doctor, because he is so approachable and nice…
I feel like I could tell him anything and he’d listen to me.
8. Captain Stanley is a beautiful man.
Not just in looks and stuff, but in action.
I have a very deep respect for him.
(Also he’s adorable when he’s sleepy shhhh)
9. I’m sorry Chet, but you are hilarious to make fun of on this blog.
This is probably the only apology you will ever get. So…forgive me in advance…
10. I love my followers. Especially the ones who talk to me in my ask box and don’t try to hide who they are. I like knowing who I’m talking to, and I even feel that I’ve made some friends on here…even though all I see most of the time is a notification with a little heart on it. I really do pay attention to the URLs I see the most often, and I really do appreciate the people who appreciate me. So thank you to:
…and all of those other wonderful people (whose URLs I have forgotten how to spell)! I really appreciate all of you. Thank you for appreciating me. (Also, thank you for putting up with me XD)
And cuanbreacadh: I would just like to take this opportunity to say how incredibly honoured I am to be considered one of your ten favourite blogs. That fills me with so much joy and happiness, you have no idea. Thank you very, very much for making my week. :}